Monday, June 30, 2014

A Stadium Marks the Spot


Ann Arbor has always been on our family map. Kurt, my husband, is a proud alumnus of the University of Michigan. We've made pilgrimage, and our kids are growing up in Wolverine apparel. I was content with that. Life in Spring Lake was very good, and I would have lived there until forever was proved to have an expiration date.
Kurt needed a bigger adventure.
He found one near Ann Arbor, and we are moving to Mecca or at least Saline. I've come on three scouting missions including our oldest daughter's student orientation. So much is crammed in so small a space. The possibilities for exploration seem limitless from lectures, to ethnic food, to beauty, it will take me years to get to know it all. Come and explore with me, even if all you know is the Big House marks the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment